Subject: Re: sig
From: Ryan Scott <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Kift <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:56:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 2 Jun 1994, Martin Kift wrote:

> 
> > As for the Map-Ed, well erm. It hasn't actually been started yet. This weekend
> > will see the beginning. Do you have any features you would like to see
> > implemented?

If you like, I'll send the TURBO PLUS Scene Editor to the list, or just 
to you, its a demo version, written in AMOS (blasphemer!)  It has a lot 
of good features and you could actually use it to make maps for Blitz, I 
just don't know the format that you'd like icons stored in.  The maps are 
simple, X, Y, ...data...  

Its very fast and intuitive and has lots of features.

I have it uuencoded if anyone wants to check it out...
Its also on Aminet as  TScene1.lha under AMOS
Ryan Scott
PLAYFIELD!